Electronic Access Control devices are used to control when, where and who is authorized to enter a building or space, and to restrict unauthorized persons.
Richmond Security understands how important it is for our clients to feel safe and secure, whether at the office or in the comfort of your own home. There’s nothing we can’t offer you for your own protection and the protection of your property.
The best way to determine whether your business could benefit from an electronic security system is to assess the key features it could provide:
- Controls the physical barriers and times each person can gain access.
- Delegates and keeps track of those who are permitted access to a certain access point.
- Modification of various levels of access for certain areas, times, days, and even holidays.
- Group modifications can be implemented at one time for your convenience.
- Extensive alarm management, monitoring and reporting are done with ease.
Our Electronic Access Control Devices include:
- Stand Alone Access Control
- Networked Access Control
- Proximity Readers/Cards
- Biometric Readers
- Video Surveillance/CCTV
Get started today, Contact Richmond Security to schedule a Free Site Survey.